Sunday, September 8, 2013

Party in My Tummy: Banana Avocado Mousse for baby


Delishhhhh



I know this is going to sound crazy…but this recipe tastes JUST like pumpkin pie. My baby loves it! I usually give it to her as an afternoon snack. Hope you enjoy!

Banana Avocado Mousse
Yields 1-2 servings.

·      ½ ripe banana
·      ½ Hass avocado
·      2 tbsps.  Coconut milk or Almond milk
·      ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
·      Agave to taste

Add the avocado and banana in to a food processor or baby bullet and pulse to begin incorporating them. Add the coconut milk, agave, and cinnamon and blend until silky smooth. The consistency of the mousse can be altered to taste by adding as little or as much coconut milk as you like. I prefer to keep my mousse slightly thicker because it makes feeding my little monster easier.

Mousse can de served immediately or chilled prior to serving.

Tip: you can also add shredded coconut for added texture and taste. 


One happy munchkin...asking for "mas mas mas!"




No comments:

Post a Comment